Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Here is something that gives us hope...

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I thought that book made me look small, he he. Keep up the great work cora.

Array

School
    She has another tournament this weekend and I think we are going to work on the half and half to electric chair to her top game. I want to through people off a little, keep them guessing. And if she can't get to the top game, I think going for the Carne from the pyramid should get people's attention again... What yall think?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    She has another tournament this weekend and I think we are going to work on the half and half to electric chair to her top game. I want to through people off a little, keep them guessing. And if she can't get to the top game, I think going for the Carne from the pyramid should get people's attention again... What yall think?
    Sounds like a great game plan! Don't ever forget to film!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    If you're in the pyramid, test that triangle first. The over hook will have to be removed to kungfu and is a slightly unnecessary transition. Pyramid is a strong position thats pretty much 100% a triangle setup.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Always postin as the same time as Eddie. Of course ignore my post and listen to him.

Array

School
    Aaron: to answer your question, YES there are other kids around that are just as good as Cora. They have their own style. Those kids have many more years in this sport than Cora. So far, the ones that are able to beat her has at least 3 years on her and many many more tournament experience than her. Cora started JJ just a little over 2 years ago and only been competing for 8 months as you can tell by all the videos on our Youtube. Every tournament, she is getting closer and closer to them. THere are only 4 kids that have beaten her that she hasn't got the chance to avenge her lost yet. All the other she has avenge and dominating them already. These 4 kids are actually some of the best in the country, 2 of them are from AOJ with Mendez bro, 1 in Tx, and 1 in MS. All the kids are actually a year or 2 older than her. Also keep in mind we only been on the 10thplanet system since early Nov. I predict that by the end of the year, she will have enough tournament experience and time to work on the system some more, then its going to be payback.

Array

School
    bobby: you funny bro. If you go back to her 3rd NO Gi match, Cora actually did the exact thing you said already. Pyramid with whizzar, wrist control, TRIANGLE!!! Our objective is not just to win the match for medals, but learn to use new moves and to make a statement. One that keeps people talking. I mean, noone really remembers who win 1st place at the last tournament..etc etc.. but they surely remember that little girl with the rubber guard...right?? so the same idea.... what if Cora can just put everyone of those kid in the Carne?? How cool will that be? Putting the system to work again. OR if she electric chair sweep someone and go for the chopping block or Gogoplata from the top (which becoming her 2nd favorite move). If all that fails, she always got the RG and Triangle..

Array

School
    Master Eddie: you know me...my camera is an extention of me... I record everything she does on the mat, even at the gym.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Her technique was awesome. But one of my favorite things to watch, was how she was always the first to engage the match, as well as the first to engage the handshake at the end. Shes got the mind/heart to be great for sure.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast