Thread: random question

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

random question

hey there, im gonna go and throw some of my geek out there and ask, does anyone else on the forum play minesweeper?

not that new hip game minecraft but that annoying one thats on every computer but no one seems to be able to beat.

reason why is im pretty addicted to playing it and now im getting pretty good and im starting to see similarities with playing mine sweeper and rolling in jiu jitsu. in mine sweeper you have to be able to work quickly to get a good time but you have to be patient and careful, making sure that everything you do is right. you have to be careful you dont blow up and lose and theres a lot of thinking behind it, like if thats a 3 and thats a 4 there then two of those mines have to be there so i can click on that one. (not sure if people will understand that) but anyway, i just thought id post it on up and see.

maybe there are a few other games or things you guys do where you see jiu jitsu in. i know people say its like playing chess with your body as the pieces.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    I see Jiu-Jitsu in the UFC games, is that similar? Lol

I used to play mine sweeper all the time back in windows xp days

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Was obsessed with minesweeper in my teens. Got pretty good at it. Had to even design custom levels that could beat me.

There's definitely some serious brain training going on, using skill, making decisions under pressure.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    I see Jiu-Jitsu in the UFC games, is that similar? Lol

I used to play mine sweeper all the time back in windows xp days
    wow i never thought of it like that. i thought that was just two guys hugging.

i spose everyone is moving to mac these days right?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    man i hope there not similarities between the 2 cause i fail at minesweeper if so there isnt a good future to my JJ lol