Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Anytime you name drop a bb you caught is gonna get called Scott. I believe you're genuine, but I also believe he won't get caught if he chooses not too. Ain't nobody hate'n, just throwin some advice out.

What do you think the roll would be like after he read this thread?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Lol. I was not trying to impress anyone, I got a measely blue belt, unearned, and was an alternate. I also clearly stated he beat me twice before I caught him. I'm sure the roll would be about the same... He crushed me twice.. Which I've now said 3 times...

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    All of these high level BJJ guys are Undercover Capoeira players

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Anytime you name drop a bb you caught is gonna get called Scott. I believe you're genuine, but I also believe he won't get caught if he chooses not too. Ain't nobody hate'n, just throwin some advice out.

What do you think the roll would be like after he read this thread?
    So hows this work? should a blue belt never be able to tap a black at the same weight? Seems like if you are genuinely able to tap a black belt while at blue then one of you is not ranked appropriately, right?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Hmmm. I would say more of a lucky catch, than bad ranking, I would say I'm barely blue if at all...

that lil boy in the first video was nasty..

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    So hows this work? should a blue belt never be able to tap a black at the same weight? Seems like if you are genuinely able to tap a black belt while at blue then one of you is not ranked appropriately, right?
    There's no set formula. The way it went down is legit. No way a white belt catches that caliber of bb without having skills. So he was recognized and awarded a blue. Rightfully so. I wasn't criticizing ya Scott. I would def be proud as shit of having a good roll and catchin a bb. Its just bad ediquet to tap and tell. Everyone does it with their close training partners. Just not a public forum. Again, not attacking

Eddie recognizes all belts up to brown. You got tagged, you're a blue homie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123