Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Official 10th Planet photo contest -I'm winning so far!

Announcing the OFFICIAL 10th Planet t-shirt photo contest. (OK, it's not really official. Eddie doesn't know anything about it). Here's how it works. You post a photo of you wearing a 10th Planet t-shirt alongside some celeb, or in some amazing location, or next to some smoking hot chick -or super hot guy if that's how you roll (we are very open minded here at 10th Planet). Whomever posts the most interesting photo or a photo with the biggest celeb wins a copy of the Mastering the Twister DVD. (OK, I totally made that part up. You don't actually win anything. Besides, you should have bought that DVD by now anyway).

So far, we have exactly one entrant in the contest. Me. So I'm in the lead. Below is a photo of me with Zendaya who has a show on Nickelodeon and was also a contestant on Dancing With the Stars. If no one else enters, I'll win by default and I'll be waiting by the mailbox for my prize...

Remember, you have to be wearing a 10th Planet t-shirt in the photo to be eligible!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    We have a winner!!!!!! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    I'm sorry. maybe it's because I'm from England or even that I'm 46 and not up with the times, but i have to ask.....who the fuck is Zendaya, never heard of her surely someone can do better than that
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Broster View Post
    I'm sorry. maybe it's because I'm from England or even that I'm 46 and not up with the times, but i have to ask.....who the fuck is Zendaya, never heard of her surely someone can do better than that
    She's that teenage girl from the Disney Channel show Shake it Up... Don't ask me why I know that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Its not fair you guys live in cool places where you can meet these people, no one famous comes to Winnipeg

How about a who could build the best snowman wearing a 10th planet shirt contest

P.S did you recognize her or did you know in advance she was going to be there?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    If I were to get a photobomb with Henato, does this count?

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Challenge accepted!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    What do I win??!!

2013-06-01 12.26.58.jpg
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post

P.S did you recognize her or did you know in advance she was going to be there?
    For the past 3 years I was the house photographer for BET's "106 & Park" TV program. Every week there were a lot of rap and R&B artists coming through. I didn't normally take photos with anybody because it would be unprofessional, but in the case of Zendaya I did it because my daughter is a huge fan (age 8) and I wanted to brag to make her jealous by telling her I was "hanging out with Zendaya"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast