Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder

Anyone have experience with Dollamur/Swain?

I just ordered more mats(double what I had before) for 10th Planet Boulders new gym. I ordered May 11 and after calling to check in on my arrival date...I was informed the order wasnt put in. The first order of mats was just as much of a hassle. Spoke to 3 people and none of them ever called me back so I have to be a bit of a dick just to get someone to sell me thousands of dollars of mats. Coming from a retail management background, Im appalled at their service.
    My questions are this.. has anyone else experienced this awful service? And is there any other company you would recommend?

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    I've heard horror stories about doing business with those guys. We use resilite. There are a lot of places you can find that sell used resilite wrestling mats after wrestling season is over.

Zebra mats is always good business as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    When we ordered mats for the new gym I tried to get a quote and a call back from Dollamur. No luck.

I was incredibly pleased with Zebra, though.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Yeah the first time I had to force them to sell them to me. This time.. I ordered a month ago and expected them to be here THIS week. I have a seminar June29 and now they are telling me they wont be here by then because they didnt place the order. 10th Planet boycott? Id go elsewhere except my new mats have to go in the middle of old mats because I already have the end pieces...

Drew, I've bought Mats from Dollamur twice with no issues and they were delivered timely but I can say that it was difficult to get a call back from them when I was first considering placing my order.

I have bought from Zebra twice also and although pricey, their customer service is excellent, they answered my phone calls and my questions very quickly.

Array

School
    RMNU
    I've got a flexroll home mat and had no issues. Crazy to hear that

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Update : 2 days after ordering(again).. .still no invoice or receipt for order.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Update: mats came in Friday the 5th. Two and a half months after I ordered. Oh yeah and THEYRE NOT THE RIGHT MATS!
    Seriously the worst company Ive ever dealt with.