Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sam Sales

I love Anderson but Brent is right. Jones would smoke Anderson. 1st round ground and pound.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Rematch has to happen. I don't care about. Whoever wins the rematch would give me closure. I would love to see Spider vs Bones. I don't think silva's guard could stop dem' bows and I KNOW Johnny could get him down.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Sounds like Weidman wants it. Dana wants it. Havent heard that Silva really wants it but we'll see.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I meant to say I don't care about a rubber match. Editing is useful.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Weidman vs Anderson 2 doesnt interest me. The only reason Id want to see it is so Anderson can relinquish his loss. But Id much rather see some other matches. Jon Jones would be awesome for MMA history sake.. But realistically I dont see Anderson doing anything if Jones decides he wants to win the match and not prove a point. (Look what Chael did to Anderson their first fight, and imagine how much better Jones would be at that strategy with his elbows/size) Roy Jones jr will be a good one if they still go through with it. Anderson, Dana, and Roy have all said they want this fight to happen. And Jones jr was actually in a meeting with Dana about it over the PPV weekend. And if theyre considering dropping him down to fight GSP in a catch weight.. Id honestly prefer to see him stand up with Stephen Thompson. As crazy as that sounds, I think he might be the most underrated striker in the UFC. And his style would fit great against Silvas elusiveness. Lots of great possibilities.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Or this guy

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I want that guy to get knocked out so bad lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Those are two contrasting ideologies!
    Actually as someone who lives in humboldt county, I can tell you that the extremes of both ideologies are remarkably similar. Real hippies are fuckin' dirty and ignorant, so are conservatives.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    No shocker, we all know you cant go by what a guy says in the ring right after a loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12