Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Alex email me when you get a chance so we can take care of your prizes. CoachHerzog@gmail.com
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    Seriously, ALL of the logos were amazing! It was hard to decide. David - would love to use your artistic abilities on future projects! Alex...need that image asap! Gotta get those shirts to the printers. info@kimurafightgear.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Just Hit me up I usually set my designs up kinda simple i'm used to figuring cost out in with my design and most customers prefer cheaper lol

awesome, thanks guys. will get the vector image over to you in the next couple hours

Nice Canders, as always your work is great.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Alex if you dont mind asking what program are you using? I havent gotten to play with gradients that much as its not very screen printing friendly and the smoothness in your image is amazing. I use Illustrator Cs6 I know a bunch of people that swear by corel Draw but havent got any time in with it and was wondering if thats what you used.
    i use adobe suite. i did the design in photoshop, brought it over to illustrator to build the vectors. because there is no color limit i just let it trace out every color in the gradient. if we were color limited i would have to go to half tones.

Array

School
    nice man i liked it seeing how color limit wasnt there i'm guessing its being dtg printed so halftones wouldnt of even mattered. Either way nice stuff I love your work are you a graphic designer by day or just do stuff for fun?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Get a room you two!

Array

School

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Shoulda made that shirt, you might have won!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast