Array

School
    elite mma

who lives in Houston love 10p and what school you guys/gilrs train at?

love 10p

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by jaisil007 View Post
    love 10p
    If that's Elite MMA Baytown, your actually VERY, VERY close to 10th Planet Beaumont (Grand opening happening within a month). Come down and see us

Array

School
    elite mma
    no way!!!!! what is the address ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I see ELETE MMA Baytown from the freeway every time I come back from the Houston direction. Its less than an hour for sure going the speed limit, maybe closer. That's on the near side of Houston to us.

http://10thplanetbmt.com/pages/location.html

5925 Casewell
    Beaumont, TX 77708 (We are not quite open yet)

If you train at the (other) Elite MMA in Houston (not exactly sure where it is, but I know there is one), your at least and hour and a half a way... typical for Houston folks that want to come see us. I have one student who drives in twice a week from Houston already.

Regardless, you should make the trip if you can some time. I'll be keeping everyone posted on the grand opening!

Array

School
    elite mma
    for sure, i train at Westheimer elite mma. its far but, i been dying to learn 10p technique from 10p guys/girls lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by jaisil007 View Post
    for sure, i train at Westheimer elite mma. its far but, i been dying to learn 10p technique from 10p guys/girls lol
    It's worth the drive. There's no substitute for a certified, quality 10p instructor. Especially one with one of the best rubber guards there is, and a leg-locking, knee knot master. Unique combination if specialties. I hear there's also a striking and mma program at 10p Beaumont?