Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA

My two Cents...10p Costa Mesa is the SHIT

So if you didn't know, I have been on business to the LA area for the last month. (Previously I have been training at 10p Spokane for the last year and 7 month but unfortunately the Spokane affiliation has gone away as of 30 June) Any who... For the last month I have been training at 10p Costa Mesa, and I have never, ever felt more welcomed in my life! This is what the 10P Family is about!!! If any of you guys find yourselves in the LA area, you need to make your way to Costa Mesa.

I also trained at HQ with Master Eddie...'nuff said. And at 10p Van Nuys and 10p West LA. Coach Alder (Van Nuys) is funny as Fuck and I have never loved an insult as much as the ones that come from Coach Epstein (West LA).

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Those are my peoples over there at 10pcm. If your definitely in that area you got to check em out, they have some killers in there for sure. How much longer are you gonna be out here in So Cal?

What happened to Spokane?
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Those are my peoples over there at 10pcm. If your definitely in that area you got to check em out, they have some killers in there for sure. How much longer are you gonna be out here in So Cal?
    Been here almost a month... I fly out tomorrow. Never made it over to see you guys. Hoping to hit up Vista and Burbank too but it just never panned out. I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor View Post
    What happened to Spokane?
    RW let the affiliation go.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I was wondering about RW. I spoke with him extensively when we were on the cruise about him competing and what not. I guess it just wasn't in him.

Sounds like Rachael had an awesome time. Epstein doesn't even know you, but he already hates you. Luckily, he's a badass coach.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    I was wondering about RW. I spoke with him extensively when we were on the cruise about him competing and what not. I guess it just wasn't in him.

Sounds like Rachael had an awesome time. Epstein doesn't even know you, but he already hates you. Luckily, he's a badass coach.
    I did have an amazing time for sure... I trained almost every day I was here, competed in a women's only tournament, received my blue belt, and meet some super awesome people!!

that's kinda sad I liked that crew
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!