Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    strong arm bjj & mma
    thanks for all the insight brothers I will be thinking of you guys when I apply the next one

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Stoner control is cool. The sweep is probably the most high % sweep from half guard. Really though, once your opponent is that opened up, you should'nt have trouble finding places to move to.

Array

School
    strong arm bjj & mma
    yea I went to try and pull it in my 2nd mma fight but wasn't as comfortable with it as I am now I really like it I pull it off a lot in the gym and came close to landing it twice in my last grappling comp im really enjoying being able to talk to other followers of the system glad I finally a member

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Electric chair is amazing. Like Rivello said though, prop up on your left elbow. It also helps if his leg on your shoulder (left in this case) is straight.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yup. Up onto your elbow would help a lot. Then rotate down to the floor in a circular motion while looking down to the mat and away while stretching the lockdown.

Otherwise, just sweep.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Sometimes you have to go tummy time too. I'm pretty flexible, but I get caught with it. May take a little longer than the guys, but still happens.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    strong arm bjj & mma
    I will be for sure attempting everything we have discussed thanks again for the pointers everyone I was useing stoner control today and it worked well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12