Array

School
    In my mind

Fight Sports, Todd Cutler, Cyborg Abreu, The Avengers?

Is anyone here familiar with this organization? I have an opportunity to restart my gi training under a purple belt about an hour away. I spoke with Todd yesterday about legitimizing my rank and a few other things. This seems like a good opportunity, especially since he's a super heavyweight and I may be able to adapt rather quickly. Any suggestions or info would be much appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Is anyone here familiar with this organization? I have an opportunity to restart my gi training under a purple belt about an hour away. I spoke with Todd yesterday about legitimizing my rank and a few other things. This seems like a good opportunity, especially since he's a super heavyweight and I may be able to adapt rather quickly. Any suggestions or info would be much appreciated.
    Fight Sports is cyborgs gym in south beach. The avengers were cyborg, Popovitch, & some others but they disbanded. Apparently there was a fallout between cyborg, pop & some of pops peeps. Several of Pablo's black belts left and started their own schools. Just example vagner rocha is one of pops guys that left to go on his own. Never heard of Todd but that doesn't mean anything.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Thanks B. Todd is under Cyborg and affiliation would actually be under the Fight Sports name. Looks like it's time to dust off my gi. I just figure this could really up my game and school. Not to mention I could still do a hotbox, especially since I'm competing sub only 3 Sunday's a month now :-).