Thread: JJ Apparel ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

JJ Apparel ?

Ok so those that have met me know i'm a bigger dude. I rock a 3x size shirt problem is guess who dont make 3x size stuff.....Really bums me out that i never can get stuff in my size. Heres the issue I seen on MMA warehouse some cool Gracie JJ shirts now i respect all of martial arts i favor the 10th planets systems and views more but i deff respect Gracie jj and all they have done and put into the sport so would it be wrong for me to buy some of there stuff and rock it on occasion? I would hate to get stuff then be told after the fact it wasnt cool of me to be doing that and such. Any and all input is welcome i can take it.

Wear what you want. Anyone that tells you otherwise is questionable. The only issue that arises is wearing one teams gear while training somewhere else. In my opinion that's only an issue at competitions you represent a team then.

Even then its all jiu jitsu and 95% of JJ is from Gracie JJ. No problem recognizing your roots.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    this would just be daily wear when im at comps training or anything comp related i'm only 10 down just hate to be the guy that ruffles feathers ya know. The shirts i was looking at getting where the gracie ones with the moves on them then on the back have a breakdown of them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Go to my website newazaapparel.com you see anything you like I'll print it in a 3x for you just email me travis@newazaapparel.com

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Travisnoregrets View Post
    Go to my website newazaapparel.com you see anything you like I'll print it in a 3x for you just email me travis@newazaapparel.com
    Boom! Get a Boogeyman shirt. Shit is dope!
    Regarding the gracie shirt, hell yeah grab those too. I would wear a gracie t-shirt and I don't train @ a gracie academy either.

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Let's bring back foot guards & hoodies to the 10th Planet Store! - Quit hatin' on big guys and hook Hamp up lol. One of the Moons out there has to have made some Plus sizes!?