Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    Good matches the only thing i saw was at 2:08 you could of went for a arm bar on the right arm if you triangle you legs from crackhead against shields

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by elon hodge View Post
    Good matches the only thing i saw was at 2:08 you could of went for a arm bar on the right arm if you triangle you legs from crackhead against shields
    Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for that! My rubber guard still needs A LOT of work!

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    This was my only loss of the day and my toughest match by far. It was in the semi finals of the nogi division against Michael Shields. I think this match shows a lot of the holes in my game so to speak so i would really appreciate any advice or critiques that you guys have for me here!
    Looked good that day, bud, even with the tights. LOL. Shields is a tough opponent and won it last yr, also. I thought Justin would've won his match with him but got caught, which those things happen. All in all a good day. I'm about to post Drew's victory in the novice division.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I love the way nogi guys tie their belts. Good tourney.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Thanks bro, I really appreciate it! Can you explain what you mean a little more about finishing the m'arce? What hip do I want to try to get him on? The same side as the arm that's in on the choke? Are you just trying to lean/rock your whole body back to get him there?
    Watch How Beezy Finishes it, This set up is awesome as well. It's Also a throwback Video For sure

http://www.10thplanetwatch.com/2009/...tterfly-guard/

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Watch How Beezy Finishes it, This set up is awesome as well. It's Also a throwback Video For sure

http://www.10thplanetwatch.com/2009/...tterfly-guard/
    Thank you sir!!!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    Looked good that day, bud, even with the tights. LOL. Shields is a tough opponent and won it last yr, also. I thought Justin would've won his match with him but got caught, which those things happen. All in all a good day. I'm about to post Drew's victory in the novice division.
    Thanks brother! After watching Justin get triangled I was definitely minding my P's and Q's when I was in his guard! Cool I'd like to see Drew's matches since I didn't catch any of them on Saturday!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I love the way nogi guys tie their belts. Good tourney.
    Are you implying that I tie my belt in an unorthodox manner haha?

Truth is I was never a Boy Scout so I'm knot illiterate. It may not look pretty but it gets the job done!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Dude, poor john Heath. He's going to have D'Arce nightmares for a while. haha

Great job!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Bad ass tourney dude! Don't worry about that loss. It's a good learning eperience!

I'd say work on your spiral guard (from when he passed you the first time). Keep the pressure on!

Man, i was you and i heard that coach say "he's gonna try to omoplata or triangle," i would have done everything in my power to armbar, gogo, or a fancy double bag finsh. lol

Work your double bag too.

Keep it up man! Your d'arces look bad ass!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast