Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Excellent work. Do you find it easy to hit the d'arce in the gi? I've never hit it rolling even though I'm not bad with it no-gi. I always find too much resistance from all the material which gives the bottom guy enough time to block my vice grip.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Bad ass tourney dude! Don't worry about that loss. It's a good learning eperience!

I'd say work on your spiral guard (from when he passed you the first time). Keep the pressure on!

Man, i was you and i heard that coach say "he's gonna try to omoplata or triangle," i would have done everything in my power to armbar, gogo, or a fancy double bag finsh. lol

Work your double bag too.

Keep it up man! Your d'arces look bad ass!
    Thanks bro! I appreciate all the advice! Trust me, when I heard his coach say that I wanted to pull of something flashy so bad too haha.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Excellent work. Do you find it easy to hit the d'arce in the gi? I've never hit it rolling even though I'm not bad with it no-gi. I always find too much resistance from all the material which gives the bottom guy enough time to block my vice grip.
    It's certainly easier to hit nogi but I don't have too big of a problem hitting it in the gi. My arms are long and skinny though so that might be part of why I have success with it.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Dude, poor john Heath. He's going to have D'Arce nightmares for a while. haha

Great job!
    Haha yeah poor guy seemed pretty bummed out after our second match. His deep half was good! I'm sure he will come back strong!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Thanks bro! I appreciate all the advice! Trust me, when I heard his coach say that I wanted to pull of something flashy so bad too haha.
    My pleasure bro! Great minds think alike! Hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123