Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I see this all the time, people talkinga bout how they avoid supplements and just get what they need from the food they eat.

Try as you might, most foods are nutritionally deficient. The soil most commercially available produce is grown in is lifeless, no emzymes, no microorganisms to break mineral content down into water-solubility so the plants can't uptake the nutrients.
    If you shop at regular grocery stores for your veggies, you may as well eat cardboard.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Florence BJJ/10th planet muscle shoals
    I take glc2000 and I love it and i take natures plus source of life multivitamin ive tried taking stuff before but none of it worked for me except these two. I also reccomend making smoothies too get a nutribullet if you dont have several hundred for a vitamix they work really good and i like using chi seeds and flax seeds in all of my smoothies hope this will

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    I definitely am trying to eat as healthy as possible (I shop at the farmers market more than anything), but like Kurzy said I believe a lot of the food we eat lacks some of the nutrients we are supposed to get. Very interesting seeing what everyone is doing to stay healthy! I'm definitely going to try the acai and some smoothies. Anyone here do kale shakes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Hutchins View Post
    I definitely am trying to eat as healthy as possible (I shop at the farmers market more than anything), but like Kurzy said I believe a lot of the food we eat lacks some of the nutrients we are supposed to get. Very interesting seeing what everyone is doing to stay healthy! I'm definitely going to try the acai and some smoothies. Anyone here do kale shakes?
    I think the most important supplement I'm taking right now is Decabol...

Disclaimer: I don't Actually take or possess Decabol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I take beer, vodka, wine, tequila... And pancakes. Lots of pancakes!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I think the most important supplement I'm taking right now is Decabol...

Disclaimer: I don't Actually take or possess Decabol.
    Right...and Vitor gets his new found vitality from Jesus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12