Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Good matches John! No shame is losing in a higher skill level division than what you're accustomed to! Mad props!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    JNT maybe...?
    Ah that's it! I was thinking Peruvian cuz I suck at JNT, but I'm like, no good cu you fall to your back. But JNT would be perfect for John. He'd be unstoppable!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Ah that's it! I was thinking Peruvian cuz I suck at JNT, but I'm like, no good cu you fall to your back. But JNT would be perfect for John. He'd be unstoppable!
    Yep, I've put in reps but no where near the amount of reps I've put in on the D'arce. During this downtime in Competition I'm going to be putting mad Lockdown/Whip/Sweeps reps in, JNT Reps, Guillotine Reps, and Deep Hook Transition reps as well, It's back to the drawing board and back to the basics for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Lozoya View Post
    Your matches are always a great learning experience (even for the viewers). I started working darces after I saw one of your vids a few months back (not really sure how long ago) but now I catch them in training. One day I will get one in comp (gotta compete more).

Thanks for posting these!
    I'll always endeavor to post my matches, win, lose, or draw. Im glad I was able to influence you to find your Niche with the D'arce game. While mine is the best yet (One Day), I urge you to check out Jeff Glover's Darcepedia… It took my D'arce game to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Who the fuck is this Mejia cat? His game's pretty tight, sorta reminds me of a hockey fighter :-).
    Good Question… I ain't heard of him either. :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Yep, I've put in reps but no where near the amount of reps I've put in on the D'arce. During this downtime in Competition I'm going to be putting mad Lockdown/Whip/Sweeps reps in, JNT Reps, Guillotine Reps, and Deep Hook Transition reps as well, It's back to the drawing board and back to the basics for me.
    If you get the JNT to the level of your darces youre gonna steam roll man. That vice grip looks murderous as is.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Awsome John.

I agree. Jnt all day. It is hard to get all the way to the bicep on good guys when they're fresh. You had to wear out their neck and lats, then land the darce. Jnt skips that, plus you never have to let go of your INSANE vice grip. Also try getting off your knees when dumping your opponent to their side. Way more leverage. Great matches dude.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Awsome John.

I agree. Jnt all day. It is hard to get all the way to the bicep on good guys when they're fresh. You had to wear out their neck and lats, then land the darce. Jnt skips that, plus you never have to let go of your INSANE vice grip. Also try getting off your knees when dumping your opponent to their side. Way more leverage. Great matches dude.
    Thanks Bobby I'll definitely add that drive into the arsenal.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    That's what's up bro. And that's why you're a champ. I really respect your style, attitude, and competitive drive. You're a great example to the other big blues out there.

Can't wait to see new video.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quit posting on the forum and get back to repping John
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array