Array

School
    GGBJJ

All I Want for X-mas

All I want for X-mas is my game back.

It's been a rough 2013 for my jiujitsu game. I started out the year in shape, training 3-4x/week & competing. I made the jump from beginner to intermediate division and took a 2nd & 3rd place in my 2 comps at that level...then 6 months off because (who cares why, it happened, it sucks).

I'm now healthy again, my job and personal life are in order & am 1 month back on the mats. I feel sore but I like it, reminds me of where I was. I'm embarrassed at my lack of conditioning, flexibility, technique, and generally confused state-of-mind as my A-game is now clearly a D-minus at best. I'm 2 steps behind, 15 pounds heavy, and the climb ahead seems daunting to put it mildly.

I've been away from the board, am probably 15 MTS behind & I missed the 3rd East Coast 10P gathering (1st that I've missed, hopefully the last). The blue/white belt tournament video posted by Coach Herzog was so god damn inspiring - huge props to all the competitors! I miss the 10PFam.

I know I won't get back to where I was by Xmas but I sure as hell will be on the path & there is nothing that's going to stop me. 10P4L

Array

School
    Ronin
    Keep the faith, and the sidetrack will only make you stronger in the end. Hope to see you at the next camp at Zog's.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Both you guys should come up on a saturday and trian and roll with us.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Congratulations man. I was off the mat completely from May 2010- June 2012. It sucked, but now I appreciate my training so much more. I think of it as my bjj life after death. The first few months sucked. Everyone had passed me up. But, none of if this is as scary as the feeling that you have seen your last belt in bjj. That scared the shit out of me.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's what happens when ur off the mat for a long period of time. Just part of the journey, don't trip, just have fun, you'll be back on track before you know it #timeflies :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    :-) keep on trekking brotha!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Just think of it this way, a D- is still passing in most schools

Array

School
    10WO
    Keep on keeping on dude!

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Thanks for the encouragement. I'll get up to Rochester as soon as I can 4 sure