Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Bill Cooper had dudes back and I yelled out, "$100 if you put him in the twister". Bill immediately transitions to the truck and goes for the twister, the crowd goes nuts, they all heard my offer loud and clear but dude escapes the twister, the crowd goes "Awwwe" in disappointment. But Bill doesn't give up and ninja rolls dude over and goes for a twister on the other side, and he fucking hit it, the crowd erupts, I lose my mind. Bill comes up to me to collect his cash and boom, I gave him $200. You couldn't put that in a movie, too unrealistic :-)

Ps Geo kilt it, yalls are gonna flip over his performance, he invented a roll to counter dudes going inverted, it's leporcy sick
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Bill Cooper had dudes back and I yelled out, "$100 if you put him in the twister". Bill immediately transitions to the truck and goes for the twister, the crowd goes nuts, they all heard my offer loud and clear but dude escapes the twister, the crowd goes "Awwwe" in disappointment. But Bill doesn't give up and ninja rolls dude over and goes for a twister on the other side, and he fucking hit it, the crowd erupts, I lose my mind. Bill comes up to me to collect his cash and boom, I gave him $200. You couldn't put that in a movie, too unrealistic :-)

Ps Geo kilt it, yalls are gonna flip over his performance, he invented a roll to counter dudes going inverted, it's leporcy sick
    Thats insane, looking forward to video of the event!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Eddie, were there cameras around? Do you think footage will be released?

Oh yeah, and Garry Tonon as no surprise is a damn beast for competing 2 days in a row. Dude did a fucking round robin with Keenan Cornelius, Jackson Sousa, Beneil Driush, and James Puopolo Saturday; then does a 16 man sub-only tournament on Sunday.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    Says a lot about Geo if the only guy that can stop him is an ELITE level guy like Bill Cooper!
    Hell yeah man. The freakshow bros are straight killers yo. Insane that they're beating guys with probably a decade more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post

Whats the truth in this? Pretty frickin awesome if thats how it went down!

Awwwwww man, this sounds so damn epic. Can't wait to see the footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Eddie, were there cameras around? Do you think footage will be released?

Oh yeah, and Garry Tonon as no surprise is a damn beast for competing 2 days in a row. Dude did a fucking round robin with Keenan Cornelius, Jackson Sousa, Beneil Driush, and James Puopolo Saturday; then does a 16 man sub-only tournament on Sunday.
    Damn Tonon is on a roll.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    $20 says it's the same entry Bobby has been trying/succeeding with every time we roll for the past 2 years. It's incredible.

I can't wait to see that Bill Cooper footage!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Ahhhhh someone post the vids! ! ! !!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    props to all 10p fam that competed and esp to the freakshow bros for doing so well against such legit competition... someone get some vids up!!

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Here is Richie BOOGEYMAN Martinez 1st match witch was the fastest sub of the tournament!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200299207482879

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Elizondo View Post
    Here is Richie BOOGEYMAN Martinez 1st match witch was the fastest sub of the tournament!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200299207482879
    Beat me to it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast