Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th Planet Walnut Creek?

Eddie mentioned this school on his Instagram feed today; I assume it's a hotbox?

My family lives in the East Bay so I'm up there for several weeks over Christmas and I would love to come train. Is there a link or any info someone can send me? Thx

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    not a hotbox, maybe an affiliate in the making?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Is going to be official in January run by Leonard Alexander Denny Prokopos purple belt. He is very good.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Oh shit I go to school out in that area, Walnut Creek is really nice. Can't wait, Alex is a badass too. Its in Contra Costa County.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Is already running contact him, he bring his crew competing at Jj by the bay on Sunday

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I will have to look into it, has it gone live yet?

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Yes I think so

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have been rolling with guys from the crossfit gym/ martial arts school I have worked at for a long time, will be official 10th Planet once it is properly set up (maximizing mat space, website, etc). I am aiming for the new year with that. If any one wants to come down and roll before then, hit me up on pm or facebook.

I am super proud of the guys I work with, some are kids I have known for a long time. When I first read Jiu Jitsu Unleashed and Mastering the Rubber Guard, those kids were my first drilling partners. That lead to finding Denny and it has all been great from there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Congrats!

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Alex is an awesome student, GREAT person and Super Loyal to me and 10th Planet. He has been super consistent both competing and teaching and he has only been training for just a little over two and a half years. He has won Gracie nationals and Gracie Worlds twice(blue&purple)! He is a total Submission artist! He also has been Developing a POWERFUL kids program and adults program as well. This Past Sunday two of his adult competitors Willie and Jrad won the Bay area Jiu Jitsu Championships. While He won his division all four matches by Submission and he took 2nd in the absolute losing by referee decision to a much large opponent. Congratulations CANDERS! I'm SUPPER PUMPed for 10th Plant Walnut Creek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast