Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Is there anyway of setting the player up so that you could click on the "chapter" descriptions on the right and it would jump to that spot?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'll have my webmaster look into all these great ideas
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McLaren View Post
    Is there anyway of setting the player up so that you could click on the "chapter" descriptions on the right and it would jump to that spot?
    The time stamp is right next to the technique but I like this idea.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Amen

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    A fucking giant 'a fuckin men' master e and live drills and sparring on the daily. Drill drill drill

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'll have my webmaster look into all these great ideas
    Yes I have to agree with all these ideas Eddie. The tech time stamps are so crucial, and difficult to get to sometimes, I refer to them in class to 'double check' tech so if we could have those tech stamps with a go to button or pathway straight to them would be dope as hell and so helpful for me to check my P's and Q's!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The time stamp and the actual times don't always match up as the time on the player is in total minutes and the time stamp is on a 60 min count.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Not sure how off topic this may be, but I think it would be cool to create an "Instructor Edit" of the MTS series. These would be video files that cut right to the chase and feature all the techniques back to back. Not sure how the instructors are currently accessing the material, but I know for me, a student of the material, it can be difficult to find certain techniques when they are buried inside a 90 minute file that contains all sorts of other content. Eddie has expressed to me personally how strongly he believes in the vision he has for MTS, and I truly love when an artist is pursuing his vision rather than the almighty dollar.

However, if you're trying to effectively communicate actual techniques to the instructors of the system it might be cool to create an edit that makes it as easy as possible for them to access the material they need to know.
    Ive started separating them already but its gonna take me forever to finish. Im probably like 6% done. My computer is not the fastest at video editing. Jumping straight to a technique while on my phone or a computer at the gym would be nice though

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Amen. The first 15 minutes of class everyday. The goal is to execute the same warm ups as HQ as well but not quite there yet but we will be. I jump in when I can but it's difficult because I find myself observing the students to ensure they are doing it properly and as they progress jump in as much as possible. I try to get reps in before class at home or just before class at the gym.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast