Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

full interview of bruce lee

i know a lot of people have seen the bits and pieces of this interview but at least for me this was the first time ive been able to find the entire interview start to end. he was such an amazing guy, i respect him for his philosophy at least as much as his skills as a fighter.

one part in particular, they talk about how martial arts is so closely linked with philosophy and i think mental well being as well. i think this is something that should be thought about a lot more. not only what we are doing in the sport as well as in our every day lives but also why we are doing it.

another good thing to watch the the ip man movies, which is loosely based on ip man who was the wing chun trainer of bruce lee in hong kong and is credited with giving bruce lee his original base in martial arts.

anyway heres the video, the interviewer is a bit of an arse some times but still a great interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQ7UxUdIH8

Array

School
    Atlas
    I saw the link to this when I was watching the interview Bas Rutten did with Bruce Lee's daughter.
    Great video!