• Bobby Rivers

13 8.55%
  • Victor Davila

7 4.61%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    In my mind
    I've watched this from the start and thought long and hard on my vote for Bobby. I truly beleive all 5 should receive the Nibiru Warrior of the year title. I know that there's only one trip to HQ and that's easily solved with the voting poll. Each one of these guys indeed deserves a plaque for their dedication though and the title 10th Planet's 5 Nibiru Warriors- Guardians Of The System.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenG View Post
    Don't misunderstand though, Zog is far beyond worthy,
    I don't think this forum would exist without Chris Herzog.

I'm just trying to help out the other guys a bit.

I got mad respect for Zog, and I think he knows it.

I just want to see Bobby or Dewitt get the chance
    to go to HQ and train with Eddie so that one day they
    may be able to make a mark as big as Herzog.

I hear you brother. Again all the guys are worthy and all may have different reasons. Maybe next year the person who goes 2011 isn't eligible until the NEXT year.

Having said that if someone is rising to the top year after year do you say "stop winning" let someone else have a shot?

I think some folks may have the impression that coaches and instructors are RICH and making 6 figures. The truth is most of them work a Full Time Job and THEN go teach their students and try to run a gym. Most of them NEVER get to quit their Day Job unless you run some big box gym.

Do you think Zog has ever gotten a paid trip to HQ? I doubt it... I think he has been out a couple times on his own dime. This is the first "Nibiru Warrior of the Year" Poll why shouldn't he be the first?

Again, Mike, Bobby, Louis Ho (who I nominated) Victor they all deserve it.

Herzog was the second affiliate (by like a week to John Botello and PHX) that was before the forum even existed Remember?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    2nd place get the new twister DVD and the Advanced Rubber Guard book, so keep voting!!

There will be a Nibiru Warrior Of The Year every year so start training your ass off, get on the
    competition circuit and throw up the 10p gang sign after each win, you could be the next winner :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    It just got real for the rest of us! Lol
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Array

School
    None
    I don't want to sound negative in anyway, shape or form because I really enjoy Herzog's instructional videos but if you want to be unbiased and fair according to the criteria, some of the other guys on that poll that are not getting votes really deserve it more. If you look at it from an outsider perspective, most of those guy's are not head coaches at a very well known school doing seminars all over the country like Herzog. They are competing their ass off at some very major tournaments, all while representing. Herzog has way to many students for him never to lose on a poll unless Eddie himself was put on that list. In retrospect, has Herzog posted a single competition win this year? Like I said not to be negative but every single one of those other guy's have, and some. So my point is: instead of the criteria set forth of telling people to compete their butt's off in order to win, which is kind of misleading because that's exactly what all of these guy's have done, should be told to make free instructional videos, seminars and forum contributions (all which are appreciated). Like I said, just trying to be unbiased even though Herzog has posted a lot of great videos that he didn't have to so thank you and I apologize if I am coming out of left field. It was just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    We are gonna do this every year so if you want to win an all expense trip to HQ next year start competing your ass off and posting your matches on this forum, good luck and thank you all VERY much for the support and dedication to the 10th Planet family, I love you all!

There will be a Nibiru Warrior Of The Year every year so start training your ass off, get on the
    competition circuit and throw up the 10p gang sign after each win, you could be the next winner :-)

Array

School
    None
    I think Herzog automatically deserves an all expense trip just on his contributions alone so don't get what I'm trying to say wrong guys. But for this specific award/poll, all the other competitors should get a shot.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Lol. Pot stir'n bastid. This is the first annual 'Warrior of the Year' for this forum. Zog does not have that many students on the forum, just half of us adopted him as coach. He is so professional in the way he presents himself on this forum that it is easy to forget, that he is just a warrior who has paid his dues, and continues to pay them. He deserves the inaugural title in spades. I have experienced one week with Chris and he continues that pace for 51 more year round. This is not false humility when I say that my name does not belong on any list with Zog.

Y'all watch out next year cause I think I got the formula. Again, anybody that voted for me I love y'alls so fuck'n much man. Its the greatest wish and compliment anybody has ever given me. Feels pretty fuckn good.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    I think Herzog automatically deserves an all expense trip just on his contributions alone so don't get what I'm trying to say wrong guys. But for this specific award/poll, all the other competitors should get a shot.
    By all other competitors you mean Bobby right?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    Awfully liberal with Eddie's money, dont ya think?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast