Came for the rubber guard, stayed for the warm ups.

So I was thinking of ditching my mts subscription - rubber guard is cool, but I mainly roll old man gi JiuJitsu. However then eddie started posting the 'polishing the warm ups' episodes - they're gold. What a great way to get all the best basics in one place. Totally worth the sub price guys.

At the start of each one Eddie seems to be berating guys for not doing the warm ups enough. Crazy! Advanced JiuJitsu is basics done well!

I'm putting them into my game whenever I get a little time to drill with a partner - gold, every one of them. Happy to put them on repeat for the next 10 years

Crazy that 10p is the best place to go online to get Bjj basics these days!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Gotta build the foundation before you build the house! It's always good to go back to basics and rep. :-)
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Holla!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you Brian very much. Memorizing the warm ups is the only way I could think of getting wicked with the basics yet still have time to grind out advanced techniques as well. About 80% of the moons have the warm ups memorized. Now it's time to take advantage of that and have the reps start to snowball
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    This year is going to be INSANE!!!