Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I will find out soon.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    This stuff smells waaay better than Bulletproof, though bulletproof is legit too. Dave Asprey knows his shit too, I just chose to support Tait and 10th Planet.

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Have orders in for the White Gold, Black Diamond and the Aero Press. Hope it arrives quick. Superexcited!

Sam Sales

For $24 ($42 if you live outside of America) for a 12oz bag, that shit better tickle your balls when you drink it!

Sam Sales

http://www.myus.com/

This might help you non Americans that constantly get ass raped on delivery charges (usually not sellers fault).

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    What makes bulletproof and Caveman better than all the other single estate organic beans you can get for less than half (not even counting shipping)?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    What makes bulletproof and Caveman better than all the other single estate organic beans you can get for less than half (not even counting shipping)?
    This is for caveman only, I think it's in the way and amount of time that they roast the beans. We tried some dif single estate organic and they were close in taste but we still got jittery and acid stomach where we don't with caveman. You can compare the beans and see that they are roasted differently. Again not sure that's the secret but whatever CC is doin it's on point
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    This is for caveman only, I think it's in the way and amount of time that they roast the beans. We tried some dif single estate organic and they were close in taste but we still got jittery and acid stomach where we don't with caveman. You can compare the beans and see that they are roasted differently. Again not sure that's the secret but whatever CC is doin it's on point
    Also, the name is dope as fuck

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Thanks for the honesty Brandon. I definitely like their website way more than Bulletproof, I feel like they are talking as peers rather than force selling me like I'm an idiot.

Would the white gold be at all worth it if I just have a keurig? I am pretty interested in that one, I have some locked and loaded java as my next go to once my Ethiopian coffee is finished.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Thanks for the honesty Brandon. I definitely like their website way more than Bulletproof, I feel like they are talking as peers rather than force selling me like I'm an idiot.

Would the white gold be at all worth it if I just have a keurig? I am pretty interested in that one, I have some locked and loaded java as my next go to once my Ethiopian coffee is finished.
    Honestly not sure. If you mean the thing that uses the k cup deals I don't think it would be worth it but it might be
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast