Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Thanks for the advice, I'm usually good with this diet thing, it is just the bud I got is making me eat... I think I'm gonna lay off a little until after

This may sound like a weird advice but I was taught a trick that drinking vodka in small amounts through out the day before cutting weight helps.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Guacamole is my fave healthyish snack, also I really like raw carrots..sometimes peanuts or almonds. Anything I can sit and eat a little bit at a time for like 30 mins. I just like to snack like that so I have to pick my snacks carefully or I will gain bad weight. Also, if you're at 170, idk if I would cut more than 15lbs..15 is like the average cut. Any more than that can over complicate your cut and can be unhealthy unless you start months out.

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Guacamole is my fave healthyish snack, also I really like raw carrots..sometimes peanuts or almonds. Anything I can sit and eat a little bit at a time for like 30 mins. I just like to snack like that so I have to pick my snacks carefully or I will gain bad weight. Also, if you're at 170, idk if I would cut more than 15lbs..15 is like the average cut. Any more than that can over complicate your cut and can be unhealthy unless you start months out.
    Top of the weight class I'm entering is 162, I am at that now with 6 weeks to go

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Lol. Your question was kinda worded to where I thought you were cutting some or alot of weight. Since your asking for more of how to maintain "eating clean" and still satisfy the munchies. So with that said. I like to eat celery and some yellow mustard, its negative calories AND its the cheapest thing in the store. So I can inhale it endlessly and not hurt the pocketbook or the scale...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12