Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th Planet Ronin

How many Ronin are here? How many of you have made it to an official school?

I've been a Ronin for years now and met quite a few other Ronin on my travels as well.
    I must say, you should never take for granted the amount of knowledge and skill 10th Planet Moons contain.

I've had the pleasure to hit a ton of them, and I cannot tell you how amazing each one was.
    Each time I enter I see pure dedication, team work, a pool of knowledge, and some of the nicest instructors* on the face of this planet Earth.
    *Besides Einstein...but that's just his thin candy shell. Everyone knows he's a softie.

Here's my list as of Feb 2014:
    Boulder-CO with Mr. Drew is always a mind-opening Jiu Jitsu experience
    Omaha-NE with Mr. Derek is raw talent exposed at every move
    Chicago-IL with Mr. Josh was a factory of hard work
    Detroit-MI with Mr. Adlai was ninja-tastic, and full of belly laughs
    Decatur-AL with Mr. Brandon is a heart-warming experience
    Coquitlam-BC with Mr. Nabil was purely humbling session
    Phoenix-AZ with Mr. John was a lesson on connection, in every way I can imagine.
    Destin, FL with Mr. Chris Herzog was nothing but non-stop knowledge bombs.
    Burbank-CA with Mr. Cade had me in awe with his 'small man' Jiu Jitsu
    10th Planet Cruise in 2011 with Master Eddie, Master Renato, Mr. Denny, Mr. Einstein, Mr. Sean, and so many other instructors and Ronin.

I know Mr. Johnny Ho has to take the title for most Moons visited, and I'd love to hear his take on some of the Moons he has hit.
    It's been one heck of a good time so far, looking forward to more

Array

School
    K2 martial arts Ottawa
    Been to SF a few times and got a private from Denny. School is awesome and his students are amazing.
    Went to HQ in October and Eddie was really cool and his students were the same and they all helped me out with different things.
    Also hit up Einsteins school and he was a funny as guy and really helped my north south game which was non existent before his class.
    Gonna try out Walnut Creek hopefully soon as well

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    hah no way, i swear i looked through the forum just before i posted my thread. i tried posting last night and it wouldnt work i cant believe that you got in front of me ken. ill delete my thread.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Ive been to Rochester a few times and been to a bunch of Zog's seminars. I also got to met Einstein at the East Coast Training camp.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Been to STL, Springfield and Decatur. Hopefully Decatur doesn't shutdown, my record hasn't been too with them staying open after I visit.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    I started at the Spokane Moon a month before it shut down. Trying to get over to Oregon to soak up some knowledge from their Moons!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    SF and Costa Mesa. Most solid group of martial artist I have ever met. Denny and Ron Turner are everything good with the system.

Array

School
    Gracie University,Ronin, 10th Planet Decatur Alabama
    Alan Belcher put me in the truck after a seminar in 2009 ..went home and googled that shit
    Decatur- Brandon is the man and his crew is amazing! Attended a Rubber guard seminar...need to sign my poor ass up...
    Had the pleasure of attending Eddie's seminar ...breaktime included

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    hahahhaha, Matt, that is funny, bro!! U are definitely a bad luck!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I have been to following Moons:
    STL
    Springfield
    Chi Town
    Richmond
    Alton
    West LA
    HQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast