Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike May View Post
    I'm looking at the logistics to see if I can swing this. I sure would prefer to do a sub only rather than the points tourney in Albany the following weekend. 4 hours in the car to get there, so it's a haul.
    Ya that is a haul, i know we will be deep there but not sure how well its going to take off yet so we shall see abou the sign ups by everyone else.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    I'm looking at the logistics to see if I can swing this. I sure would prefer to do a sub only rather than the points tourney in Albany the following weekend. 4 hours in the car to get there, so it's a haul.
    "just do it" -Nike

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Lanky Fight Gear fully supports Sub Only rules. We will be there in full effect. Come stop by the booth! Can't wait to see my boys from Bethlehem run through the place.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
    Lanky Fight Gear fully supports Sub Only rules. We will be there in full effect. Come stop by the booth! Can't wait to see my boys from Bethlehem run through the place.
    I'm gonna goatherder the fuck out of 800lb dudes from the tristate area with my lanky shit on! #tankydoe

Array

School
    Ronin
    My lovely wife has agreed to drive so I can sleep on the trip down so now I just need to find a cheap hotel. If this pans out can any of the B Town crew video my matches for my hatbox application?

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    My lovely wife has agreed to drive so I can sleep on the trip down so now I just need to find a cheap hotel. If this pans out can any of the B Town crew video my matches for my hatbox application?
    Hell ya brother, we got your back! just holla at me on fb and let me know if your coming thru

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12