Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Portland

What does the sponsorship of Eddie by Tatami and Scramble mean (if anything)

To their brand identity? Will they get more "outlaw cred"? Lose 10P haters? Have they in effect "chosen sides"?
    The Newaza head was saying on Eddie Bravo Radio that he is getting people saying they don't buy his stuff because they don't train 10th Planet. Thoughts?
    My dj mixes you might like. Trance/techno etc..."Seismic" mix , "Dirty Bombs" mix,

Array

School
    10WO
    Haters gonna hate. I personally don't have any Newaza gear, but that is just because I havn't had any need to buy any new gear recently. If his products are good and competitive with similiar brands, I don't think the company is in any danger due to sponsoring Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Haters gonna hate. I personally don't have any Newaza gear, but that is just because I havn't had any need to buy any new gear recently. If his products are good and competitive with similiar brands, I don't think the company is in any danger due to sponsoring Eddie.
    I would agree but that is a sensible approach. The 10th Planet connotation can have an effect, I think. Whether that is a zero sum game is what I'm interested in finding out as it unfolds.
    My dj mixes you might like. Trance/techno etc..."Seismic" mix , "Dirty Bombs" mix,

I only wear wu wear and ecko anyways, I don't give a fuck. Killer Bees on the track.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    People know that Scramble is not owned by a 10p soldier like Newaza is, but Newaza is also a style of Judo so if anything people should associate Newaza with the Judo world more than 10p. Can't we all just get along?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Mts 3
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Chartier View Post
    To their brand identity? Will they get more "outlaw cred"? Lose 10P haters? Have they in effect "chosen sides"?
    The Newaza head was saying on Eddie Bravo Radio that he is getting people saying they don't buy his stuff because they don't train 10th Planet. Thoughts?
    That is fucking retarded because Newaza is derivative from Katame Waza, what the Japanese refer to as techniques in the prone or grappling fighting in Judo. I guess we can't buy scramble gears since scrambling is a wrestling term and not Jiu Jitsu. People astound me sometimes.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I think your reading a little too much in to it, I think they saw a great opportunity to advertise to a group of people they might not normally reach as well as their normal audience and took the opportunity.
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    It means we get to buy some sweet Scramble 10th Planet gear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Exactly. I'm lookin forward to it.

Plus, after Eddie beats Royler, the 10p haters are gonna need to accept the evolution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast