Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Get on tha swim move and back take from De la Riva. Stickier hooks as well. Damn she's good.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Very nice. Its impressive to see Cora go up against giants like that. It took that kid 3 minutes to sub her, I think thats a victory in and of itself. Whenever I am able to compete, win or lose, I post the videos up here on the forum.There are always little tweaks that need to be made here or there and the more eyes that watch the videos, the more help I get so I don't repeat the same mistakes next time. No shame in posting learning experiences, and don't worry about whether you are posting up "holes" in Cora's game because 1) she mostly competes with boys who are going to be much stronger than her (no shame in Cora getting out-muscled because its her great technique thats making them work so hard) and 2) any major (and minor) technical errors are what you and Cora and her coaches are undoubtedly working on correcting for next time. Let them prepare for the Cora they see in the video, because the Cora that shows up to the tournament will murder them.
    That is the reason why I share so much of what we do. A new set of eyes will always help. And any advice is always greatly appreciate it. If Cora stick to fighting girls or boys her size, she would have the best record of any kids in Tx, but thats not our goal. We want to push her to the next level, constantly challenge her.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Will we see Cora and Grace in their 20's competing against the best women in the world?

Man, I sure hope so!!
    14. At 14 Cora will be fighting in the women division.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12