Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Peralta View Post
    Quick question guys this may sound very dumb but i cant seem to find the answer. Where do I start the series from im new here and want to try do the 10th planet MTS system. But if there a guideline or layout of syllabus or where do i become from? Like first lesson warm ups then lockdown? or Rubber guard or where do i start from?
    Welcome to the family!

For what it's worth, I totally agree about lockdown half. If last night proved anything, it's that lockdown half is legit enough to stop Royler Gracie. No question it scales.

Check out Mastering the System under Techniques.

If you're like me, you're a wee bit short of the flexibility to hit RG. There are stretches that can help.

Have fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Kenny, check out the Technique Guide thread that is stickies at the top of the forum.

The universe is deep. We are more than happy to help you in any way we can. Just ask!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ultimate MMA CT
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    You don't have to start any where particular, however I would recommend the lockdown material, its the safety net of the system.
    Thanks Chris I have already started by reviewing the lockdown and the lockdown battles for the clinch. Seems like a lot of material since there so many variations and different positions and attacks from anywhere but thats what you gotta love about this game we all love.

Array

School
    Ultimate MMA CT
    Wow thanks everyone for all the great responses and support excited to be apart of the family, community, and forum. Will start looking at the technique guide and go over I guess the basics working of the lockdown and familiarize myself there. Too bad I didn't jump start on this when I started my training camp a couple months ago. Hoping to really dive into the 10th planet world after my fight this upcoming saturday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Get ninja with that lockdown then work on prison guard while you up your flexibility.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Welcome to the family!

For what it's worth, I totally agree about lockdown half. If last night proved anything, it's that lockdown half is legit enough to stop Royler Gracie. No question it scales.

Check out Mastering the System under Techniques.

If you're like me, you're a wee bit short of the flexibility to hit RG. There are stretches that can help.

Have fun.
    I found the Carni to be a good option to start with until my flexibility improved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12