Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Garry Tonin is so well rounded, so slick from every position, have him and Bill Cooper ever gone up against each other no gi does anyone know? Would be a cool match.
    DJ has incredible base, made Gary work very hard I'm sure neither of them had an easy time in there.

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    Tonon is a beast! Thanks for the vid Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    and most importantly, a dirty ass low life sex offender. Got no interest in giving any video of him or any team Lloyd Pervin guys web hits.
    Fuck adcc and IBJJF too. Would love to know just how heinous of a crime one would have to commit to be banned from competing at their comps. Rape young girls, we are golden, but talk shit about ibjjf you are done competing there. Fucking jokers.

Leave it to Sam to mention Lloyd Irvin, i think u have some kind of low key crush on the guy. For someone who hates him so much your sure do spend a lot of time talking about him. Fuck there's million's of piece's of shit people in this world...we get it he's not invited to your Christmas party. Spread some positivity man.
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    Tonon is a beast! Thanks for the vid Jack.

Leave it to Sam to mention Lloyd Irvin, i think u have some kind of low key crush on the guy. For someone who hates him so much your sure do spend a lot of time talking about him. Fuck there's million's of piece's of shit people in this world...we get it he's not invited to your Christmas party. Spread some positivity man.
    Every chance he gets, it seems.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Garry Tonin is so well rounded, so slick from every position, have him and Bill Cooper ever gone up against each other no gi does anyone know? Would be a cool match.
    DJ has incredible base, made Gary work very hard I'm sure neither of them had an easy time in there.
    hell yeah!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I don't like DJ as a person because of the things in his past, I respected him as a grappler though until recently where I've seen him try and win on advantage more than go for the kill, which has completely turned me off as a fan. It's a shame, I know Gary's tough as nails to finish, but if you don't even try to submit him why the fuck did you sign up for a superfight.

Sam Sales

yeah he has always been a god pressure guy, but off his back, not too great. I think it was Magid Hage who put him on his back in a match last year and just handled him. DJ had nothing. No sweeps or anything. He gassed instantly and just tried to hold on to guard basically.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    gah....sooooo boring. dj jackson vs aj agazarm....sub only, no time limit....that match would go on for years lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    gah....sooooo boring. dj jackson vs aj agazarm....sub only, no time limit....that match would go on for years lol
    Didn't AJ have a match in that Kumite that Lloyd Pervin put on, that was like an hour and a half long...

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Didn't AJ have a match in that Kumite that Lloyd Pervin put on, that was like an hour and a half long...
    probably so dude. he is super boring as well. he did win a few matches at the kumite, but that was like the only time I've ever seen him even look for anything. he and dj are made for each other.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    probably so dude. he is super boring as well. he did win a few matches at the kumite, but that was like the only time I've ever seen him even look for anything. he and dj are made for each other.
    I watched him Compete in the IBJJF Chicago Open last week, and AJ's passing is killer, but its so weird watching him not try and submit you, however at least he kinda pushes the action a little more than DJ. But That's what happens when you get two wrestlers who play the points/stalling game better than anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast