Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Garry Tonin is so well rounded, so slick from every position, have him and Bill Cooper ever gone up against each other no gi does anyone know? Would be a cool match.
    DJ has incredible base, made Gary work very hard I'm sure neither of them had an easy time in there.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    At least they could get my name right

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I watched him Compete in the IBJJF Chicago Open last week, and AJ's passing is killer, but its so weird watching him not try and submit you, however at least he kinda pushes the action a little more than DJ. But That's what happens when you get two wrestlers who play the points/stalling game better than anyone.
    yea man. i can appreciate the pressure those guys bring, but it makes me sleepy.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Didn't AJ have a match in that Kumite that Lloyd Pervin put on, that was like an hour and a half long...
    I'll give credit to AJ for his positional dominance. His top game is a work of art. But I remember watching that kumite match and laughing my ass off at the fact that AJ could not get points out of his system. I'm like, dude, this is sub only! Go for a sub! But he just kept scoring points but doing nothing with it. And after scoring 1000000 imaginary points, he got his ass tapped out. It was so hilarious to me.

You know the old saying, "there are black belts, and there are black belts." It needs to be updated. There are black belts, competition black belts, and there are killers. Some guys just can't get points out of their system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Honestly cannot stand dj, or aj. They need to be sponsored by NyQuil lol
    Love Gary tonon tho, Jesus Christ he goes hard. Him and Kron was the shit
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Sam I think the real reason you keep talking about Lloyd Irvin every 4 months is because you're actually racist. Its not because hes a rapist and some of his students are rapists. That's a cop out and you know it. lol of course Im being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    lol

Last time I mentioned it was the 6th of December. 4 months ago. Time before that was more than 2 months before that. So a couple times in 6 months. Again you don't make sense.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Tonon is a beast.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123