Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Lehigh grad here, right down the street from 10P Bethlehem!

Top Party School Worth the Money: http://www.businessinsider.com/party...estment-2014-3

Array

School
    Elite BJJ > 10th Planet Springfield > Rickson Gracie BJJ
    10th Planet Eugene has the University of Oregon. I hear they have a pretty decent football program.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    10th Planet Phoenix is 15 min from ASU

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Boulder, for sure. You got CU, including DU and Metro in Denver, plus some Art schools, etc. The job market there, and in Denver, is pretty good too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bruton View Post
    10th Planet Eugene has the University of Oregon. I hear they have a pretty decent football program.
    For a while I was really debating whether to leave Chicago and go to University of Oregon for Undergrad, I decided against it due to finances, etc. But the fact that it was so close to the campus was a huge factor in my potential choice.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    10th Planet Portland is convinenlty located in SE Portland near my alma mater Reed College.
    We produce more Ph.Ds than the Ivy's per capita. Fuck yea expensive and useless degrees I'm gonna train martial arts my whole life! Actually if it wasnt for being forced to take PE credits in college, I might have never found BJJ.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    10th Planet Seattle is pretty close to UW.

Oh wait, there is no 10th Planet Seattle.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I have to mention the Downtown LA HQ. It is less than ten minutes by train from the USC campus. I started jiujitsu about the same time that I started graduate school, and I only got into it because of some fellow USC students. White Devil (purple), Tony Kim (purple), Dustin Shaw (brown), and Chris Sablan (purple?) were all attending USC alongside me, and they dragged me to jiujitsu because they thought I might be good at it. Much love. And, of course, you can't beat Eddie as an instructor. In our system, we are incredibly fortunate to have so many brilliant detail-oriented teachers, but Eddie is one of the most naturally gifted teachers I've ever seen. Except for his almost compulsive shit-talking about the Gracies, I mean.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Ken, what you looking to study? This makes it much easier to narrow down the best fit. Tons of good gyms around major universities.

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    10th Planet Seattle is pretty close to UW.

Oh wait, there is no 10th Planet Seattle.
    Sniff sniff :'(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast