Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    elite mma
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.. i only get of wrk at 4, cant call out r i get fired. too many call outs...u should do one at evening like 6,7 pm. next time i guess. i just wanted to see the man in flesh

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    [TTE=Joey Martinez;219086]Can I wear a rash guard and gi pants? I don't have tights or appropriate no-gi bottoms.[/QUOTE]
    Especially considering the timing, gi pants ARE appropriate nogi attire for this seminar. Expect to see other people wearing them too

I keep getting a weird "Cookies must be turned on" error when I click the Paypal link. I've already tried three different browsers and my phone, but it's all the same error. Any other way I can sign up? I'd like to save the $20.

I'm a quadriplegic, that won't be rolling, but will be paying as close attention as possible. Bjj is my passion and I don't miss an Eddie seminar in Texas. I'll be driving in from Austin. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Martinez View Post
    I keep getting a weird "Cookies must be turned on" error when I click the Paypal link. I've already tried three different browsers and my phone, but it's all the same error. Any other way I can sign up? I'd like to save the $20.
    Go to our website at www.10thplanetbmt.com and try and register from there. You can click the direct link from the homepage as well as buy it in the store. If that doesn't work for you either, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Go to our website at www.10thplanetbmt.com and try and register from there. You can click the direct link from the homepage as well as buy it in the store. If that doesn't work for you either, let me know.
    This worked, thank you Brian! This will be my first seminar, I'm very excited.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Last day to save $20 and pre-register!!! Go to www.10thplanetbmt.com to pre-register!!!

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    I will be there and already pre paid. Looking forward too it. Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Michael West, Trey Burns, Stoner Mike, Anthony Tapia& Jacob Harris from 10p Sherman are en route:-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    Michael West, Trey Burns, Stoner Mike, Anthony Tapia& Jacob Harris from 10p Sherman are en route:-)
    Awesome!!! Its nearly time!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast