Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Elite Boxing

No 10th Planet South Florida?

What's up Nibiru forums?

I live in Palm Beach, FL and the selection of gyms for BJJ is small. We do however have a great professional boxing environment. I am somewhere around purple belt level but i practice no-gi with the intention of fighting not grappling. I have a few pro fights which I've won out in California where i lived for almost a decade. Recently after listening to Eddie's podcast I have become a fan of his perspective on MMA and BJJ and I am wondering when 10th Planet is coming to my area?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerboy1168 View Post
    I am somewhere around purple belt level but i practice no-gi with the intention of fighting not grappling.
    Welcome & couple things real quick. I understand what you're sayin but if you are not ranked legitimately in Jiu Jitsu you are a white belt. No offense intended but it's just how it is. Second thing we use our real names as per Eddies rules. No clue how to change it tho
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    Elite Boxing
    Ok lol. Thanks.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    Welcome & couple things real quick. I understand what you're sayin but if you are not ranked legitimately in Jiu Jitsu you are a white belt. No offense intended but it's just how it is. Second thing we use our real names as per Eddies rules. No clue how to change it tho
    Hey B-Woos My name is phillyshelljohnson, I'm guessing I'm like 4th stripe brown in BJJ based on the karate tournament I went to last week. You wanna show me a couple cage effective moves? I'm a brawler though braw.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Elite Boxing
    I <3 comedians ^.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Welcome to the family...you're official now!

Array

School
    Elite Boxing
    I understand what you're sayin but if you are not ranked legitimately in Jiu Jitsu you are a white belt.
    Im more speaking about my experience level and ability and less about my ranking. Ive been fighting for 12 years and have won competitions all over the country in mixed martial arts, boxing, kickboxing.

I will however change it because i get it, i know. +practicing BJJ since 2007 with 2 years off due to injuries wrestling.

Array

School
    Elite Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    Welcome to the family...you're official now!
    Thanks man! Big fan fan of 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Looking forward to seeing you at the hotbox when we start meeting up again! Also, this Saturday at Kadek's fort Lauderdale Martial Arts Center, 10P black belt/OG Scott Einstein Epstein is doing a seminar. If you register before Friday ends its only 65$. Registration at the door is 100$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast