Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    That's my point, the world is FULL of pussies that will jump you, stab you, shoot you, they have no Honor and don't know respect...

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    kinda funny how people pop off at the mouth then dont wanna say anything when they get met by a "ready for what ever" attitude.

funniest thing thats happend to me, is I got In school suspension because I kicked this kid in the head and was accused of assault and bodily harm because his head supposedly hit the ground hard.

set up the scenario for you, think of the movie Lean on me and times it by 5. the highschool i was attending was built in 1928, in the bad part of fayetteville, NC, literaly across the tracks in teh ghetto.

the school had its own chart and graph of every student based on race. the school was about 80% black, 10% hispanic, 7% white and 3%other (asian, pacific islander, native american, etc.)
    I was literaly 1 of 5 asian kids in the school, and there were bloods, crips, ms13, you name it. so obviously, because I was different, i was a target for jokes, slurs, comments and what not.

I mean, dont get me wrong, i'll make a pair of nike's for anyone, as long as I get my cut, the black guy brings me chicken for chicken fried rice, and the white guy does my tax. LOL J/k
    But you can definately tell when it goes from jokes to serious offence.

*back to incident* was in auto body class, working on a teachers clean late model chevy truck, short wheel base, chrome centerline wheels, nice crate motor, camed, the works. im about 5'8' but with a good jump kick i can reach idk maybe 6' maybe a little more give or take. while im working a text book fly's by my head, (which really pisses me off cause im under a damn car lift) and I turn around to see one of the football players (was about 6' 180-200lbs) smilin with MY BAG in his hand, I dont think anything of it, and just roll my eyes and smirk and go back to work. then he throws my entire bag (about 20lbs) at me and it hits my lower back. *now im pissed* i drop the impact gun, kick the roller chair to the side and glare at him. the second I glare at him, he starts laughin and sayin to his friend "aye yo, check dis ol, chinese bruce lee lookin mutha *&%, thinkin he gonna hurt somebody. when you gonna get my shoes done B*&^" I walk to him staring up at him and ask him "WTF is your problem!" he laughs at me and says "WTF you gonna do about it punk." after that I glare at him and try to let it go, and say "im not one of your little knuckle head thug punk wannabe friends, you may be bigger than me, but boy, I promise you I will wreck your &#$, you thrown something at me again." I walk back to my roller chair and attempt to go back to work, but the second I sit down, a 9/16 wrench tags me in the back and hits the ground giving off a loud ring when it hits the floor.A few seconds the wrench hits the ground, our auto tech coach -also the wrestling coach- walks out of his office and says "what the he...." the moment i was hit int eh back i got up and charged the football player, he started setting up as if he were gonna tackle me, *one leg forward, bent over arms open* when i get about 3 feet from him running full speed, I jump and nail him in the mouth with a flying knee. it stuns him and as he starts stradling backwards he tried to come forward and takes a big left, in the process of him rearing back for the left hand, his neck is open and I stick the right side of his neck with a straight. not hard enough to do damage to his windpipe but hard enough to make him gasp for air and cough or choke. after a knee to the face and a shot to the neck, he drops to one knee still tryin to grab me, and I step back and to the side and crank a right kick to his head. after that it was done, he was on the ground gasping to air,bleeding, and his pride hurt maybe more than anything. my auto tech coach knew me well wnough to know I dont start fights and was aware of me being messed with. after everything was said and done, I ended up getting a week of in school suspension.
    But not so much for the fight but for "Excessive force" apparently when I opened up on his head when he was kneeling and bent over the force of the kick made him lose balance and his face kinda ate the concrete.

I dont thin khis face ate the concrete, maybe it did, maybe it didnt, the blood that im aware of causing was from the knee to the face.
    Dont start fights, Never run from one. <-- within reason of course.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Good one Shannon. :]

I know this girl, who is the daughter of a guy who used to train me in Kickboxing/Karate. I used to spar with her in our classes, and she would hit me at full force all the time, but I tried to not show the pain I was feeling haha. But anyways, she is one tough girl. Back when we were in high school, she got into this fight with this one girl, I didn't know what it was about. But man, she laid out an extreme beating on this girl, grabbed her hair and just started laying knees in her face. She broke her nose, and there was blood all over the walls and some of the desks. Needless to say she got suspended and all that, but she silenced all her shit talkers. I am not afraid to say this girl could beat the shit out of me, I would let her cause I like that kind of thing and she is extremely gorgeous. haha.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post

I know this girl, who is the daughter of a guy who used to train me in Kickboxing/Karate. I used to spar with her in our classes, and she would hit me at full force all the time, but I tried to not show the pain I was feeling haha. But anyways, she is one tough girl. Back when we were in high school, she got into this fight with this one girl, I didn't know what it was about. But man, she laid out an extreme beating on this girl, grabbed her hair and just started laying knees in her face. She broke her nose, and there was blood all over the walls and some of the desks. Needless to say she got suspended and all that, but she silenced all her shit talkers. I am not afraid to say this girl could beat the shit out of me, I would let her cause I like that kind of thing and she is extremely gorgeous. haha.
    The safety word is Banana. lol

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post

Lucky you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345