Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Kim View Post
    If you're playing open guard, break the pant grips first; spider guard is your friend.
    You know she has a decent spider guard game. I've shown some of her videos on that, but somehow she didn't go to it on this one...

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    If it was me i would start with mastering 1/4 guard and open guard sweeps. and instead of just jumping guard try to hit throws and takedowns to set up guard pulls. it makes it a lot easier.
    She has decent takedowns and her top game is pretty good, but somehow she just love to be on the bottom.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    She has decent takedowns and her top game is pretty good, but somehow she just love to be on the bottom.
    That's my point.....go for the takedown and roll back into guard or my favorite place butterfly guard.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    Work on creating more angles, dont go strength vs strength. The keys are in the transitions. Like when she goes to her omaplata, arm bar, triangle combo, she gives her opponent no time to create offense because theyre busy being defensive. She needs a few sweep combos like that, that rely on the angles, like spider to leg lasso to DLR and back to spider. Something will open itself up.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

Best open guard in the game in my opinion of course

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12