Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Psilocybin mushrooms are powerful medications not to be toyed with. I would only ingest samples that I have collected myself or from others I know. They only fruit for 2-4 weeks of the year in the heavy rains of October/November, I only use them once a year around usually as a group experience in the outdoors at night on or around Halloween. While practicing Jiu-Jitsu while under the effects of Psilocybes sounds novel, I don't think it would work well unless it naturally evolved as part of the experience.

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Acid is more directable in my experience. But in the UK, good luck finding some.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Me and Lucy have rolled before. It was actually an incredibly good experience. Felt completely in touch with my and their physical anatomy. Don't think shrooms would be very fun, who knows though. Depends on the strain and mindset going in.

Array

School
    Combat Base
    I've taken mushrooms 3 times in my life and each trip was a waking nightmare. I've taken acid maybe 300 times or more and 99 % of those trips were pure heaven, especially when combined with weed. Rolling on acid does sound like heaven.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    This is how people end up naked eating people's faces....

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I've done both acid and shrooms more times than I can count at this point. And I've yet to have 1 bad second on either of them. However, I by no means think rolling on shrooms is a great idea for most people.. I'm not really worried about the "freaking out" aspect of it. Kill the ego, enter into it with an emotion of creativity/art rather than the mindset of winning/combat.. And then just do your best to flow. When you want to stop, stop. No need to go into a gym full of people tripping balls tryin to survive some whit belt going 100%. Lol. Just a close friend trained in the art whos got no ego as well. And that's just my own mind saying that.. It could be a recipe for disaster for someone else. Everyone knows what works best or them. I'm just curious if anyone else ha had this mindset and acted on it who could give some tips/advice as what to expect.

Acid I have no doubts about. I've talked to cops on acid multiple times and never felt uncomfortable. Play wrestled with a girlfriend and felt nothing but peace and love. I feel like flow drilling on it would definitely be more "fun".. But as far as actually learning something or getting a better grasp on what "invisible jiujitsu" means.. Shrooms seems like it could really benefit in tapping into that connection between two humans.. (Or one depending of your view of the unverse) but if I have to be the first to prove that idea wrong and have my first bad trip. So be it .. Still going to learn something regardless lol

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Talking to cops on acid sounds intense; it's scary enough when you are straight headed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Hannan View Post
    Talking to cops on acid sounds intense; it's scary enough when you are straight headed.
    I typically freak out around cops and then start making retarded driving decisions or something. But both times we've been approached on acid everyone is all hippied out and we just end up being the nicest, most curious group of kids ever. Asking him about what it's like being a cop.. Asked about the level of respect/disrespect they receive when in uniform, and if it's hard to have a position of authority over others and not be tempted to abuse the power. All stuff that probably made us look weird, but not as much as it made him uncomfortable and just want to move on lol.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I typically freak out around cops and then start making retarded driving decisions or something. But both times we've been approached on acid everyone is all hippied out and we just end up being the nicest, most curious group of kids ever. Asking him about what it's like being a cop.. Asked about the level of respect/disrespect they receive when in uniform, and if it's hard to have a position of authority over others and not be tempted to abuse the power. All stuff that probably made us look weird, but not as much as it made him uncomfortable and just want to move on lol.

I get severe heart palpitations just contemplating talking to a cop while on acid...

Array

School
    Combat Base
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I'll take your word for it as it's not something I ever want to try. I was once on a trip and 3 cop cars parked outside my house, six cops got out of their cars and walked down my path, they were just about to knock on my door when another cop shouted that they were at the wrong house - I've never been as relieved in my life, especially because I used to buy 100 acid tabs at a time and I had 98 in my hand and a 2 ounce block of weed in my other hand; I was seriously considering eating the lot before I was raided.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast