Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    This will be an awesome addition to the Hail Mary series.
    Thanks Zog, I really like the details on using your core to turn it.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    elbow? man I thought it was the wrist (radius to be more specific), I'll have to look at the mts episode again, its the one about giving yourself a wrist lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    0% Force, Marcelotines are pure technique and not difficult at all. Your arm positioning is probably off. I sucked and the old style guillotine, however that has all changed since using the marcelotine. Soon as I started getting my elbow under my opponents chin, my percentages shot up dramatically.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    That's just one grip, there are several.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    0% Force, Marcelotines are pure technique and not difficult at all. Your arm positioning is probably off. I sucked and the old style guillotine, however that has all changed since using the marcelotine. Soon as I started getting my elbow under my opponents chin, my percentages shot up dramatically.
    When Im showing the Marcelotine for the warm ups for the newbies, I have my uke tapping just from the proper positioning with zero squeeze. Im there trying to talk them through all the fine points and I have to let it go because its choking them. Marcelotine is def the highest percentage from the hail marys
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Hit this one during rolling yesterday. Such a natural attack vs the z-guard! Thanks!
    Jiujitsu-blog: egofreejj.com

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Very nice. That might be just what i needed, since i sometimes have trouble with Z-guard

Array

School
    Crazy Monkey Norge, Oslo, Norway
    Played around with this yesterday. A great addition to the warm-ups, and a really fun submission!

Array

School
    Evolutionary Martial Arts/ BJJ Globetrotters
    Nice, I got punched twice a few nights ago working foot locks by a douche that does not like to tap. Used the toe hold on the second sub and he freaked. they were allowed in class.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123