Please help, i'm be attack with Kimura !!!

Hello brothers and sisters, I am Vietnamese and just learning Jiujitsu in 3 months. Sorry for my English is not good. I know the 10th planet via the internet. And I learned it by MST and a book of Eddie :"Master rubberguard". BJJ arrival in Vietnam over 1 year ago, so numbers of Jiujitsu club in Vietnam not so much. Only have 3 clubs in Vietnam and more than 30 members attending. (30/90 million peoples is a funny number ). Teachers had the highest brown belt and that's just their overtime work. Therefore our knowledge is very limited and I would be grateful to be help improve our understanding.
    In June 5 , I 'm with a friend travel to Singapore and participate in the open tournament . Because of poor physical and technical so i have lost. But I want to learn and be pointed out the errors so i can improve. I have posted a video on youtube( I was lying beneath ), my situation is use halfguard and intended electric chair but I get many errors and my opponent attacks with kimura. He attacked me 3 times with kimura, i tried to resist but not can do, probably because he's too heavy (i'm 77kg , he weighs 88kg). If i fall into such a situation ,the best way I have to do?
    I would grateful to be help, very happy if Eddie and Brother, Sister helped me. Hope one day,i'll meet 10th Planet and Eddie. Thanks all.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Fix your lockdown first. Use your legs to get completely on your side with the lockdown. Then get a deeper underhook and grip your hands. No kimuras/americanas here.

Your arm got pinned because you were flat on your back. Never get flattened out.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Welcome buddy.

Yeah you should be on your side in the lockdown, not flat on your back. Your elbows looked kind of loose to, they should be nice and tight to your body or his depending on what sweep you're going for.

Thanks Bobby and Paul, I’m grateful for your reply.
    My lockdown have problem, I make it wrong and not good . In fact I intend to push him and turn to the side, but he was too heavy and better technical than me. He used hands blocked my throat so I have to push his hand to avoid, then he grabbed my hand and performed a kimura. I have a straight back and try to avoid the 3 times kimura. I want to know half guard is done at the start is good? My teacher said: "beginning the match to make a fullguard better".
    Thank you very much.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    In a tournament, put yourself in the best possible position for you to win. That means getting to your most comfortable positions with best options for attacks/sweeps/or just position. If you really want to work your lockdown but it's not very polished and your in a tournament, stick to another game until it's developed a little more in the gym. Having said that, get some really good reps with good training partners on lockdown/whip up/whip down/jaws of life/old school/electric chair/plan b/half and half/ powder keg/stomp/mini stomp. Make it a point to NEVER give up the underhook, it's a VERY big deal when in bottom half or side. if they have really good shoulder pressure with the underhook, that's when stomp and jaws of life come into play.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    In a tournament, put yourself in the best possible position for you to win. That means getting to your most comfortable positions with best options for attacks/sweeps/or just position. If you really want to work your lockdown but it's not very polished and your in a tournament, stick to another game until it's developed a little more in the gym. Having said that, get some really good reps with good training partners on lockdown/whip up/whip down/jaws of life/old school/electric chair/plan b/half and half/ powder keg/stomp/mini stomp. Make it a point to NEVER give up the underhook, it's a VERY big deal when in bottom half or side. if they have really good shoulder pressure with the underhook, that's when stomp and jaws of life come into play.
    You also need to be willing to move to attacks other than electric chair. The harder you try to hit one move the easier it is for them to defend it. Get good at a few complimentary halfguard techniques and drill them repeatedly.

Thank you very much Martin and Scott (I've seen your picture taken with Eddie, very nice). You gave me a valuable knowledge about underhook.
    This is the first time I play the Nogi, (i workouts with gi). In my class is traditional practice, people only know basic words like half guard, full guard, arm bar , choke... and nobody know "what is electric chair/plan b/half and half...". Really I see 10th is a new world, you so happy to have Eddie and 10thplanet. I hope if you have the clips (ex: defend kimura , choke, choke collar in gi... ) can share with me and I always hope will become to the one of the first Vietnamese guys can use the Eddie stlyle fluently. Thank you, once again, for your sharing and your kind thoughts.