Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club

Any body catch that Oliviera vs Hioki match

http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/seri...ra-t75622.html

An mma grapplers wet dream anaconda grip on the peruvian neck tie anaconda neck tie Oliveira neck tie I dont know.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Yeah, that was a fun fight.

Array

School
    N/A
    I'm pretty sure that's just an anaconda choke. Instead of rolling, he just jumps guard. Usually you roll, then try to hook the leg to get your hips closer and add more pressure to the choke by bending his neck, but because oliveria's limbs are so long he just by-passes that step. Essentially it would be the same as if he rolled and hooked the leg and his opponent didn't tap, so he just kept climbing his legs up his opponents body to add more pressure to the choke.
    Peruvian neck-tie you have to throw a leg over your opponents head. Here it's just over the shoulder (like a triangle). I've seen him do this a couple times in the UFC. He has a guillotine finish in almost the exact same position.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by BrySnave View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's just an anaconda choke. Instead of rolling, he just jumps guard. Usually you roll, then try to hook the leg to get your hips closer and add more pressure to the choke by bending his neck, but because oliveria's limbs are so long he just by-passes that step. Essentially it would be the same as if he rolled and hooked the leg and his opponent didn't tap, so he just kept climbing his legs up his opponents body to add more pressure to the choke.
    Peruvian neck-tie you have to throw a leg over your opponents head. Here it's just over the shoulder (like a triangle). I've seen him do this a couple times in the UFC. He has a guillotine finish in almost the exact same position.
    ya, i suppose technically a peruvian is finished by pulling with your arms and extending one leg, rather than squeezing like he did.

in any case, it was pretty sweet

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    High level Jiu Jitsu right there
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin
    Awesome match

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    I've actually been looking at a finish like this for a while. Part arm in guillotine, part darce. Looking forward to trying this out