Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum FAQ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Problem is, Herzog has the heaviest online presense on the forum and does the vast majority of all the answering/correcting. Einstein tends to lay his smackdowns via facebook or other medium.
    No problem at all! I like the way ZOG handles his business just beware Brent new guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Eddie likes the way the forum is. He likes that we have only a few stickies, that members have to search for topics and that the new guys have to learn along the way. He also likes that I have to smack around some fools every now and again for purely entertainment value.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Eddie likes the way the forum is. He likes that we have only a few stickies, that members have to search for topics and that the new guys have to learn along the way. He also likes that I have to smack around some fools every now and again for purely entertainment value.
    +1

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Word.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Most people that get blasted on the forum deserve it. Be respectful = Rule #1 and don't talk about things you don't know anything about = Rule #2 ...That's what I did when I first got on and I just observed for a few months. Then I was comfortable jumping in.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12