Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I heard through the grapevine that chael sonnen just got his red belt from matsu maeda. he is now in the guinees book of world records for being the best grappler in the world and for getting through all belts quicker than anyone else anymore. He had to chat with ralek at metamoris because he is so good now that he may just win by stepping on the mat. ralek said theyre building a new stage that warps reality to manage this. chael said to be sure its an even fight he is going to get himself in the sorcerer to start off and only use one hand.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    I'd put money on Galvao but I wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen put on a show. I don't think he'll do a Schaub though! I believe in the american gangster.

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    Cutting and re-engaging is a completely valid strategy. Saying a fight must continue under a series of agreed-upon positions favors one style or another. If my opponent is not holding me down, I stand up. I would rather see wrestling vs BJJ in this match, in the realest sense.

If the BJJ player chooses to play guard, then his guard needs to hold the other guy in place. This is one of the reasons I love the 10p system. Otherwise, what good is the guard? Conversely, if my takedowns do not hold you down, or cause cumulative damage, then what good are my takedowns?

I think Galvao will win, but it would make my year to see Chael pull off some grind-you-til-you-give-up wrestling.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    You guys better shut up about Chael...Leave him alone

lol if he stays away from Rener and Ryron he'll put on a show. I am still down for Chael winning by power kimura from top.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that chael sonnen just got his red belt from matsu maeda. he is now in the guinees book of world records for being the best grappler in the world and for getting through all belts quicker than anyone else anymore. He had to chat with ralek at metamoris because he is so good now that he may just win by stepping on the mat. ralek said theyre building a new stage that warps reality to manage this. chael said to be sure its an even fight he is going to get himself in the sorcerer to start off and only use one hand.
    I can't wait to see Chael put a sorcerer on himself!
    #winning

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    10/10

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardC View Post
    Cutting and re-engaging is a completely valid strategy. Saying a fight must continue under a series of agreed-upon positions favors one style or another. If my opponent is not holding me down, I stand up. I would rather see wrestling vs BJJ in this match, in the realest sense.

If the BJJ player chooses to play guard, then his guard needs to hold the other guy in place. This is one of the reasons I love the 10p system. Otherwise, what good is the guard? Conversely, if my takedowns do not hold you down, or cause cumulative damage, then what good are my takedowns?

I think Galvao will win, but it would make my year to see Chael pull off some grind-you-til-you-give-up wrestling.
    Agreed on all counts.

Array

School
    London
    Galvao by triangle. Lister by heel hook. Gunga. Gunga Galunga.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12