Costs on traveling to HQ?

I've seen people posting that they went to HQ for a month and I was wondering what would be the cheapest place that's close by (preferably walking distance so I don't need a car)? I want to train there for 2-4 weeks. I don't want to go to disneyland, I don't want to go to the beach, I don't want to go clubbing. I just want to train as much as possible while I'm there. How do I go about this in the cheapest way? Thanks for any replies.

Array

School
    HQ
    I don't believe there's anywhere to stay within walking distance. Any hotels or hostels on the east side of Hollywood would be close via bus/taxi or bike....OR you could just come on the cruise!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    I don't believe there's anywhere to stay within walking distance. Any hotels or hostels on the east side of Hollywood would be close via bus/taxi or bike....OR you could just come on the cruise!!
    any new info on the cruise?

Array

School
    HQ
    Yep, we're up and running. go to 10thplanetcruise.com and reserve your spot!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

thanks for the info dawna.