Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by fattywarbucks View Post
    I'm trying to affiliate my school on long Island.
    That would be huge. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    How far are you from Rochester? Herzog is the man.
    Connecticut is at least 5 hours from Rochester if you go 85mph with no stops. LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I just finalized my job transfer and move back to New England. I'm moving in November and will be living in Shrewsbury, MA (near Worcester) for a while. My job is in Rocky Hill, CT so my plan is to move to the surrounding Hartford area within six months to year at which time I plan to work on opening a hot box.

Until then, I'm not sure where I will be training full time but it would be great to get some sessions in with anybody that's around. Definitely let me know where everybody is at and we can find time to roll. I also plan on getting up to Rochester on a regular basis as I have family in that area too.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Pat, I live in MA North of Boston and train at a few diff schools. There is a jiu jitsu school in Worcester run by Daniel james (black belt along the Matt Serra lienage I believe) whom I've visited before and he is ok with 10th Planet techniques in class (he teaches a strong competition jitsu mindset, but also can go over street and MMA application too). Let me know when you move to MA and i'd love to meet you halfway or along the area and we can drill/roll. I'd back you up if you do a hotbox too, we wanted to get one going around Boston but just haven't been able to (mix of me, and all of the interested Ronins still needing to build up our competition records and deciding how much time we can devote to running an official hotbox).

Hit me up on Facebook too, you can search for me under Herbert Chao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234