Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Chris you should mention in case people don't know that is Rene Dreifuss at Radical MMA!

Thanks Brian. Truth be told there are a bunch of crappy techniques and bad demonstrations in some of them. I just try and put up every option I can find from the position i'm trying to breakdown. A bad technique may be useful for someone else and a bad demonstration is better than no demonstration lol. Thanks for the compliment.

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    All of the gifs are up, you can also download a rar of all the gifs used (199mb). There is a link at the very top of the post. I have typed out the 100% and Octopus Guard sections.

I still have to add all the videos, websites, books and dvds into the references section and match them with the appropriate gifs.

There are also probably some spelling & grammar errors, as well as things that could be said better that I will fix periodically.

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    All of the reference materials are up. Just matching gifs to references left to go!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Looking forward to checking this out!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Awesome! Let me know what you think Kurzy

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Finally got this fully referenced and done! I'm starting to upload the additional videos that got taken down, as I have them saved on my computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12