Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    PortCity BJJ

Visting Jan 2nd - 6th San Diego

Hey guys,

First time poster but long time fan of the system. I currently train at Port City BJJ in Portsmouth NH but am flying out to Cali for work Jan 2-6th. I was hoping to get some rolls in with you boys and pick up some new techniques.

Going to be entering my first competition (whitebelt) in Gi and No-gi 1/31/15 - Naga New England Championships.

-Chris

Array

School
    HQ
    What a coincidence. I started training at Kevin Watson's 3 years ago during my Navy days. NAGA New England was also my first ever competition.

If you're staying primarily around San Diego, Geo and Richie will treat you well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    See you then, man! The official grand opening and Eddie Bravo seminar is on January 3rd and it's filling up fast. I highly recommend you call San Diego Combat Academy (Convoy location) and register before it sells out!

Array

School
    PortCity BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Solicit View Post
    See you then, man! The official grand opening and Eddie Bravo seminar is on January 3rd and it's filling up fast. I highly recommend you call San Diego Combat Academy (Convoy location) and register before it sells out!
    I am trying to figure out my work schedule right now and ensure I get that Sat off. Thanks for the heads up bud

Royce, I would love to roll/learn/train with Geo & Richie and look forward to it. 25% off blackfri deals at Phalanx gave me 3/4 chub. Just didn't have med shorts in stock.... early Christmas to myself. Silly wife doesn't need to know about that stuff.

Thanks boys and look forward to rolling.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista/Oceanside
    There is also 10th Planet Oceanside in San Diego county. 10th Planet Oceanside is the one Geo runs, Boogie runs the San Diego
    10 planet. They are roughly about 35 mins away from each other. I train at Oceanside. We have classes everyday in the morning
    from 8:30am to 10:30pm. Afternoon classes from 12noon to 2pm everyday. Also we have classes from 8pm to 10pm.Everyday.
    So if you are looking to train come on down. Most of us guys at the Oceanside branch are from the former powerful moon of
    10th Planet Vista, so if you are looking for tough rolls you should come see us.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    I train out of 10th Planet San Diego. Currently we are at the Convoy location, but I am not sure if that will stop and if Boogie will teach exclusively at the Mission Gorge location. Mission Gorge is the location the Eddie Bravo Seminar will be, and will also have classes m-f at 8 pm from what Boogie told me. Look forward to meeting you.

Array

School
    PortCity BJJ
    Just got my orders from work (work at the subbase) I will be coming mid day fri. I would love to train with you boys Fri night, sat (if I can get the day off or if it's open later) and Sunday if any of the locations are open. I will travel if one place has easier hours to make. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Any chance I could get the address/phone of the gyms closer to SD?

I just called the number for 10th planet Oceanside (7609137170) off a Facebook page and got some random guys wrong number. Just want to make sure I can get in as much time as possible.

Still not sure of my hours for Sat so I can't pre book that seminar.

Thanks guys!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    CJ: 10th Planet San Diego will have a free open mat Friday night from 730 to 9pm and also have the Eddie bravo seminar on Saturday and there is only 4 spots left so if you want to attend the seminar call 619-282-5855 and if u just need adders for open mat also call that number they will help u with any questions.. Hope to see you there

Array

School
    PortCity BJJ
    I won't know if I can make that seminar till Friday (after I swing into work). Wish I could sign up now but my hours are up in the air. I will see you Fri 100% and give that number a call. Thanks boogeyman. See you soon and if I find out sooner I will sign up in a sec.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Chris, how far are you from Manchester NH? There are a couple Ronins who I visit there once a week (while my Harvard club teammates are on Winter Break) if it ever fits your schedule you should drop by! Anyhoo have fun in Cali be safe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast