Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore

my matches and my thank you to chicago and its 10p family!!!

Wow! What a weekend! We were supposed to fly out at 7:55am sunday morning, but the flight was bumped forward and we weren't notified in time. So we had to buy two more tickets and wait 3 extra hours in the Chicago airport. Normally, this would be frustrating, but it seems nothing can bring me down after this weekend! What an experience! First of all, I have to thank the 10p chicago crew for taking such great care of me and tori. Thank you Matt Paul for the amazing hospitality. Thank you John Mejia for the laughs. Thank you deaf nate for the positivity, and thank you Josh Passini for making sure we were taken care of! I also want to thank all the others who gave us rides or made sure we had the things we needed. Thank you Javier Palomo, Michelle Velasco, Dan Conway . You guys are the reason this organization is so powerful. I also want to thank Nathan Orchard for the support and inspiration. Cant say enough positive stuff about this dude. Amazing jiu jitsu but a quality person as well. Thank you Rob Bradley for the awesome conversation and keeping me in acai all weekend lol. You're the man! It was great seeing Adlai Cleveland and Jess Brown as well. You guys are warriors and seeing you both go out there and put it on the line is always inspirational. I also got to meet several people from the community for the first time as well. Getting to compete beside everyone was amazing. Especially my guy Kainoa Kaohi! So much heart.
    This trip has made me realize that I need to travel, meet, and compete with more of our 10p family. It was such a powerful experience that has left me with so much more than I came into it with. This really is the best team in the world. I love all of you. Thank you for everything.

here are our matches from this weekend!

https://youtu.be/7FAK9g3HUAQ

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Sickness
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Great job! What was the debate about the leg across the hip?

Array

School
    Rule allowed reaping but the reff called her on reaping. We cleared it up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    So awesome!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Sux we missed this one but EBI is bleedingy is dry��. Tremendous work s usual! Sharp like a razor, smooth like butter.#assassin! And Atom Fireball!!! Jeeesis!! I don't think I've seen her defense much. Just machine gun type stays of attack. Whatever yall doing, keep doing that shit!!
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Awesome work guys. Tori, as always. Sean, it's so good to see you out there showing these folks what you're capable of. Keep it up. Proud of you guys.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    It was great having you out and hanging with you and Tori. Hanging with true 10p fam is always the best time, especially when everyone's competing at the same comp. A beast on the mats and gentleman off, Looking forward to the next time we hang!

Array

School
    We'll be back soon Dan!

That flying guard pull to dead orchard was the sickest sub of the day IMO.

Sweet leg locks too mane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast