Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX

10th planet near D.C?

Going to DC for a wedding, figured I'd hit a gym if close. Anything out there?

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    Going to DC for a wedding, figured I'd hit a gym if close. Anything out there?
    Where in DC exactly will you be staying? No 10P but some gyms are friendlier than others. Traffic is BAD so my suggestions would depend on location.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    John Robinson trains out of Ground Control Academy in Baltimore MD, he's a fan of the system (good friends with Zach and Jon from Bethlehem) and the instructor John Rallo is 10th Planet friendly. That's the only spot I can think of off top of my head.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    John Robinson trains out of Ground Control Academy in Baltimore MD, he's a fan of the system (good friends with Zach and Jon from Bethlehem) and the instructor John Rallo is 10th Planet friendly. That's the only spot I can think of off top of my head.
    Hey, I am too. We are in Vienna, VA (12 miles west of DC proper) and just took a couple students up to Eddie's seminar in Bethlehem.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Hey, I am too. We are in Vienna, VA (12 miles west of DC proper) and just took a couple students up to Eddie's seminar in Bethlehem.
    I prob saw one or all of you in passing at the seminar too (so many folks there, I ended up drilling in the changing room next to the bathroom lol). It was a great time though!

Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX
    Lol I'll be in Manasses,VA.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikLavigne View Post
    Lol I'll be in Manasses,VA.
    The only gym I know of out that way is Vanguard, at 9414 Center Point Ln. I've never been but have some friends that train there. I think it has an MMA leaning.

Just stay off off 66 and 495 until 930am in the morning and before 630pm in the evening and you should be fine to travel, if you have a car.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    I prob saw one or all of you in passing at the seminar too (so many folks there, I ended up drilling in the changing room next to the bathroom lol). It was a great time though!
    Yep, probably bumped into each other. It was a great seminar.