Thread: Favorite Fight

Mojoplata

Favorite Fight

What's your favorite fight? I'm feeling like some fightpass.

Mine is Alan Belcher vs Paul Harris

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Belcher and Palhares was awesome. I really enjoyed Brian Ortegas last fight with Thiago Tavarez, good example of how to do some serious damage off your back with elbows.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Don't really have a "favorite fight" but a few good ones that come to mind are BJ Penn vs Joe Stevenson, BJ vs Diego Sanchez, and Leonard Garcia vs Korean Zombie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Oh, Mark Hunt vs Bigfoot... and Chuck vs Wanderlei were both crazy as well! Also, Wanderlei vs Brian Stann.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Duuuuude that belcher fight was insane, i was going nuts when he sat out to put him in the truck, Alan will be at my school july 17th to teach half kickboxing and leg lock defense. And that ortega fight changed my game when throwing elbows from your back. I cut my opponent pretty bad in my last fight and it was only from one elbow, the angles he was using plus the forearm pushing away and letting him fall into the elbow. That was sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojoplata View Post
    What's your favorite fight? I'm feeling like some fightpass.

Mine is Alan Belcher vs Paul Harris
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Kavanagh View Post
    Belcher and Palhares was awesome. I really enjoyed Brian Ortegas last fight with Thiago Tavarez, good example of how to do some serious damage off your back with elbows.